Gas Technician – Service DivisionPosted by May 7th, 2018
The Gas Technician is responsible for supporting the Service division with Gas technician responsibilities. The Gas technician will complement the existing Service crew to assist and deliver high quality work to the satisfaction of our clients.
- Perform duties as a G1 Gas Technician in a Service and Maintenance environment
- Testing and replacing defective equipment
- Advising clients on safety features and maintenance of gas units
- Preparing work reports
- Reading and interpreting drawings and blueprints
- Be able to complete service commercial and high-rise residential buildings
- Have experience servicing, troubleshooting and repairing boilers, booster pump systems, exhaust fans, MUA, RTUs, and all other HVAC
- equipment located in a commercial/multi residential space
- Follow all safety precautions as per OHSA
- Excellent knowledge of Gas code books
- Gas Technician license, level G1 via TSSA
- Work with Service and Maintenance team to understand scope of work requests
- Strong mechanical aptitude and skills
- Work closely with the Service Manager to ensure all preventive maintenance tasks are being complete properly and on time
- Be able to read and understand diagrams and other technical diagrams
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of customer-focused service
- Independent Thinker/ Highly motivated individual, well organized and detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking ability and able to think on your feet in a face paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a safe manner all the time
- Valid G Driver’s license
Please send your cover letter, resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.
Cynergy Mechanical offers a very rewarding compensation package.
Accommodations are available on request for those that are taking part in all aspects of the recruitment / selection process.