General Labourer (HVAC/R and Plumbing)Posted by May 7th, 2018
Reporting to the Service & Maintenance Manager, the General Labourer is responsible for assisting the department with the day to day HVAC/R and plumbing operations. Assist and support the HVAC/R Technician and Plumbers with associated duties. The General Labourer is responsible to ensure that he / she meets the expectations of our client to ensure optimal service is provided.
• Assist HVAC/R technicians with maintaining and servicing equipment
• Maintain a clean and safe workplace environment. Ensure tools are cleaned and ready for next work day
• Able to complete small in suite service calls within a multi residential application (p traps, bathtub overflows, fixture replacements, sink replacements, etc.)
• Able to use drain equipment to snake toilets, kitchen sinks, and other drains located within a multi residential application
• Able to or willing to learn how to use a drain camera and drain jetter to clear major drain blockages
• Familiar with different types of plumbing piping (XFR, Cast Iron, Copper, etc.)
• Assist senior plumbers with installs and repairs as needed
• Work in a Safe manner and ensure all PPE is warn at all times
• Attend all training seminars as required by Cynergy Mechanical Ltd.
• Maintain licenses and notify Management of any changes
• 1-3 Years’ experience within the skilled trades field
• Experience in Service as well as new installations, would be considered an asset
• Be able to work independently and in a team environment
• Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of customer-focused service
• Independent thinker, highly motivated, well organized and detail oriented
• Strong multi-tasking ability and able to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Valid G Driver’s license
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Only those selected for an interview and under consideration will be contacted directly.
Accommodations are available on request for those that are taking part in all aspects of the recruitment /selection process.