Head of SalesPosted by October 12th, 2018
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is a full service commercial and industrial HVAC/R and Plumbing Services company. We have been providing a “best in class” single resource mechanical services solution to clients throughout the GTA area and Southwestern Ontario since 1994. We have built a solid reputation by simply focusing on the customer. Our high levels of customer satisfaction and retention are sustained through quality workmanship, attention to detail, courteous prompt service and comprehensive follow-up. We are a fully insured and licensed company with experienced technicians always ready to perform the highest quality of service. We offer 365-day 24/7 emergency service and peace of mind service contracts.
Due to an extensive growth, Cynergy Mechanical is actively seeking a Head of Sales. Reporting to the President, the ideal candidate will primarily be responsible for implementing sales objectives for the organization that appropriately reflect our business goals. Specifically, the Head of Sales will be managing preventative maintenance contracts, building and overseeing new relationships with ICI, high-rise residential and commercial industrial companies.
This role will create relevant company-wide policies and procedures and be responsible for building and developing a team of sales representatives. In addition, he/she will implement sales techniques for employees to ensure targets and goals are successfully met.
If you are a self-starter who has strong drive towards execution, we want to hear from you! Ideal experience should include ten years of progressive experience in a sales-related field, preferably in the HVAC/R or plumbing hydronic heating industry, and strong leadership skills.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Presenting and selling company solutions to current and potential clients in ICI, high rise residential and commercial industrial markets
- Building relationships with key decision makers and influencers (builders, developers, property managers etc.)
- Acquiring and managing relationships to complete the organization’s goals of building a residential division
- Implement sales objectives for the organization that appropriately reflect the company’s business goals
- Devise plans and strategies for developing business and achieving company sales goals
- Maintain a workplace culture that fosters success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Define and oversee sales compensation and incentive programs
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable employees to be successful and achieve their potential
- Oversee all sales reports, analyzing data and recognizing when changes need to be implemented
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Implement strategies to develop and expand the company’s customer base
- Develop and implement both short- and long-term tactical and strategic plans in accordance with business goals and objectives
- Identify and evaluate risks to the company, both internal and external
- Manage key partner channels promoting products and services in order to increase sales revenue
- Effectively negotiate contracts
- Participate in industry events such as tradeshows, golf tournaments, seminars etc.
- Some local travel may be required
- University or College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Ten years of progressive experience in a sales-related field, construction industry preferred
- Strong leadership and management skills, ability to coach, guide and motivate a team
- A clear and solid understanding of the industry issues faced by the organization and the sales industry
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key external stakeholders
- Ability to identify issues and implement creative and strategic solutions to overcome problems, ability to see the big picture
- Strong skills in planning, organization, development, implementation and interpretation of business goals, objectives, and policies
- Demonstrated experience coordinating strategic and engagement-planning initiatives
- Strong financial and business acumen
A competitive compensation package, including salary, incentives and full benefits package, will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please send your resume and cover letter, stating your qualifications and salary expectations to email@example.com
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.