Lead Service PlumberPosted by November 30th, 2018
Assist the service and maintenance department with the day to day plumbing operations. Handling Plumbing inquiries and relaying plumbing solutions to clients in a courteous way. Ensure the Plumber meets the expectations of our client to ensure optimal service is provided.
Duties and responsibilities
- Installation of boilers
- Installation of piping systems, copper, metal, plastic, propress, (welding an asset)
- Installation of pumps
- Installation of gas piping and accessories
- Service and maintenance of various plumbing mechanical systems.
- Assist HVAC division with installations / maintenance
- Service of domestic hot water systems and mixing valves
- Assistance with project management
- Assisting management team with quoting projects and service
- Assisting management team with project management.
- 306A Plumbing License with min 2 years’ experience as journeyman
- Gas Fitter License I or II
- BFP license required
- Experience in Commercial / Hi Rise Service, Maintenance
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of customer-focused service
- Independent thinker and a highly motivated individual
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking ability and able to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid G Driver’s license