Office AdministratorPosted by January 9th, 2019
Are you looking to join a company that offers the opportunity to grow your career and work in a rapidly expanding and dynamic business? Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is about to celebrate 25 years in business and we are hiring 2 Office Administrators to join our team.
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is a progressive, industry leading mechanical services firm. Extensive company growth has resulted in an immediate opening for an Office Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic self-starter who feels a sense of pride when a job is well done. If you are looking for a “career home” where you can grow and develop, look no further and read on! If you like our vision of innovation and collaboration, we want to hear from you!
Exciting Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General Office Duties as required (other duties as assigned)
- Support / assist the activities of all the Management, as required
- File all Building, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, construction, tender and Payroll Files weekly
- Scanning and saving all invoices and work orders into our computer system weekly
- Maintain inventory of Printer and office supplies in all specified areas on a weekly basis
- Maintain and ensure office boardroom/kitchen is cleaned and stocked weekly
- Maintain filing room weekly
- Assemble new employee packages as required
You are fit if you possess the following qualifications:
- Amazing administrative and organizational skills who is also an Independent Thinker and a highly motivated individual
- Fantastic multi-tasking and detail orientated skills
- Ability to think on your feet in a face paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS office, including Word and Excel
- Previous experience in the HVAC & Plumbing industry is an asset
- Must be available to work starting at 8:00 am and be flexible based on business needs.
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. offers a comprehensive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 100% company paid benefits and other exciting perks!
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. Fax it to 416-749-6667.
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is committed to providing support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that considers an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process to successfully apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-749-2200.
Please note that applications will only be accepted on line and only those candidates that are selected for interviews will be contacted.