Construction Projects – Pipe FitterPosted by May 7th, 2018
Cynergy Mechanical is looking to add another Pipe Fitter to our growing Construction Project Division. We are looking not just for a fitter but a highly motivated individual that wants to become an integral part of our team for long term success in all as aspects of our project execution. The position would include working with our project manager on projects throughout the GTA region such as, but not limited to:
- Boiler room retrofits
- Major equipment replacement
- Hydronic and gas piping replacement projects
- New construction in ICI & High Rise
- Natural gas generator installations
- Chiller and cooling tower replacements
The most important aspect that we are looking for in the successful candidate is a sense of pride and ownership in their work coupled with attention to detail. At Cynergy we understand that our greatest asset is talented people, and we strive to acquire, foster and retain talented individuals that are instrumental to our success and growth.
- Valid & up to date Pipe Fitter (C of Q)
- 5+years’ experience working in new and retrofit projects
- Able to interpret project scope of work from drawings, specifications and sketches
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding and practice of all safety standards
- Hold all basic required training e.g. WHMIS, Working at Heights and Lockout-Tagout etc
- Valid G Driver’s license
- Additional Gas license is proffered but not required
Please send your cover letter, resume and project profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.
Cynergy Mechanical offers a very rewarding compensation package.
Accommodations are available on request for those that are taking part in all aspects of the recruitment /selection process.