Recruitment SpecialistPosted by April 9th, 2019
Are you looking to join a company that offers the opportunity to grow your career and work in a rapidly expanding and dynamic business? Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is hiring a Recruitment Specialist to join our team.
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is a progressive, industry leading multi mechanical services firm.
Extensive company growth has resulted in an immediate opening for a Recruitment Specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, industry savvy, self-starter who is passionate about talent attraction and retention. The ideal candidate is going to be creative in sourcing the top-level talent to join our dynamic and growing team. If you are looking for a long-term career, where you can grow, develop and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Develop and execute an innovative talent sourcing strategy and program aligned with Cynergy’s corporate culture and future growth needs
– Source and attract talent using various recruitment methods (social media, employee referrals, passive candidate targets, community networks, education institutions, etc.)
– Assess department specific workforce needs and develop strategic staffing action plans
– Oversee and coordinate the full cycle recruitment process including drafting job postings, pre-screening of job applicants, conducting interviews when required, coordinating reference/background check process, drafting employment contracts, extending job offers, etc.
– Coordinate all aspects of employee onboarding including conducting all new hire orientations and training programs
– Create and maintain all job profiles and position descriptions
– Track and manage employee vacation, absences, sick leave, etc.
– Maintain relationship and work hand in hand with website hosting platform
– Oversee Cynergy’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), ensuring career pages are up to date and reflect Cynergy as an employer of choice and creating a social media presence with the Cynergy Mechanical brand
– Establish and maintain an applicant tracking system and ensure appropriate record keeping and documentation of all phases of the recruitment process
You would be an ideal candidate if you possess the following:
– Technology expert including a high level of familiarity with various social media platforms
– Knowledge of the construction or mechanical construction industry is an asset
– Innovative and creative thinker with strong negotiating and influencing skills
– Ability to work independently and collaborate with others as required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and prioritization skills
– Positive energy and attitude
– Ability to build excellent relationships within and outside of the organization
– Graduate of a degree or diploma program specializing in HR or similar field or 3+ years of experience in a related role
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. offers a comprehensive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, benefits and other exciting perks!
Apply by sending your resume via Indeed
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is committed to providing support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that considers an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process to successfully apply, please contact us at 416-749-2200.
Please note that applications will only be accepted on line and only those candidates that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time/ Perm
Salary: $50,000-$68,000 /year