Service & Maintenance DispatcherPosted by March 18th, 2019
Are you looking to join a company that offers the opportunity to grow your career and work in a rapidly expanding and dynamic business? Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is hiring a Service & Maintenance Dispatcher to join our team.
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is a progressive, industry leading mechanical services firm. Extensive company growth has resulted in an immediate opening for a Service & Maintenance Dispatcher.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic self-starter who has a passion for great customer service. If you are looking for a long-term career, where you can grow and develop, look no further and read on! If you like our vision of innovation and collaboration, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Daily tracking, logging and monitoring of various charts and reports
– Receive multiple incoming calls and dispatch technicians accordingly
– GPS vehicle tracking
– Daily correspondence with customers & clients via telephone and email
– Preparing a variety of reports as required
– Preparing customer quotations as required
– Can work proficiently alone, or as part of a group
You would be an ideal candidate if you possess the following:
– Immense knowledge of all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.)
– Quick to learn new software programs with little to no training
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent time management skills, and the ability organize your time
– Ability to multitask, and the understanding of priority sequence
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. offers a comprehensive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, benefits and other exciting perks!
Apply by sending your resume via Indeed
Cynergy Mechanical Ltd. is committed to providing support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that considers an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process to successfully apply, please contact us at 416-749-2200.
Please note that applications will only be accepted on line and only those candidates that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000-$50,000 /year