Retrofit & New Construction, Toronto, ONPosted by September 13th, 2017
We can help your retrofit & new construction projects in Toronto, ON stay on target.
Retrofit & New Construction in Toronto – Long before work actually begins on any retrofit & new construction projects, there are a host of questions that need to be answered. Regardless of whether you’re building from the ground up or are altering an existing structure, the end use of that space will need to guide your questions and remain at the forefront of all planning, permitting, and project execution.
The questions below are some of the “big picture” guides that can serve to streamline your project by helping you and your team focus on the long-term goals.
- How does this project increase the property value and potential resale value?
- What benefits will the tenant derive from the retrofit, OR what type of tenant is ideal for the new construction and how do we find and engage with them?
- How does this retrofit optimize the living or working environment of the tenant?
- How does this project control owner costs?
- How does this project save energy and other resources?
- What could make this project more satisfying to the tenant?
By answering these questions, retrofit & new construction projects can be practically guaranteed to stay on target and have more satisfied owners and tenants, in addition to taking responsible steps to conserve our natural resources.
At Cynergy Mechanical Ltd., we help property owners in Toronto, ON improve building efficiency and optimize their space for tenants. By providing ROI analysis and energy audits for our clients, we can help you focus on the best and most cost-effective decisions for all building maintenance on retrofit & new construction projects, whether residential, commercial, or mixed-use.
At Cynergy Mechanical Ltd., we offer high-quality retrofit & new construction services in Toronto, the GTA, St. Catharines, and surrounding areas of Ontario.